How to Register for MDC Classes
There are two organizations involved in Montgomery County's diving programs: Montgomery County Recreation Department (MCRD) and the Montgomery Dive Club (MDC). MCRD owns the pools and operates the RecWeb Online Registration Site. MDC is hired by MCRD to staff and manage the diving programs. MDC runs www.montgomerydiveclub.org. Any classes that that involve getting in the pool will require you to register with both MCRD and MDC.
Register for In-water Classes via the RecWeb Online Registration Site / for dryland classes you do not register through the county.
- Go to www.montgomerydiveclub.org and click on the link to the current session info
- Take a look at our class offerings for the current session and note the course numbers for the classes you want
- Go to RecWeb and enter the course code(s) for the class(es) you are interested in.
- If there are open spots, you will need to create a log-in on the Recweb site and pay for those classes through the County's online system.
- Note the time, day and location of each of your classes so that you can submit them to MDC in Step Two below.
NOTE: The County web site MAY tell you to register for AAU. This is no longer required.
Registering through our website MontgomeryDiveClub.org is currently not necesary. As long as you are registered through RecWeb
We do have a $15 team fee to be brought in on the first day of class. Made out to Built By Beavers. This can be handed to your coach on the first day.