How to Register for MDC Classes
1) Go to www.montgomerydiveclub.com in your web browser*
• *We recommend Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer - Firefox can be problematic*
• Go to the top right corner of the page and click on “Register” the first time#.
• When you return to the site next time you will click “Login”
2) “New Member Registration” page on MDC site
• Fill in your name and email, and create and confirm a password.
• Select a Team/Group that you want to register for. If you aren't sure, select Human Springs Team
• Click “Register”
• On future visits to the site this page will be titled “Member Profile”
• Each time you login you will be asked to confirm/update your information and click “Update Registration”
3) “Member Profile” page on MDC site
• Fill in the diver’s gender, birthday, address, and contact info requested
• Fill in your current AAU Membership number if you already have it
• If you do not have an AAU number, you need one. Click the link on that page and follow the directions below
• Click “Update Registration”
3-A) Register with AAU (once a year only, $16 Fee) - EXTERNAL SITE
**ALL participants must register for AAU before beginning classes**
• Open http://www.aausports.org/Membership/SignUp.aspx in a separate browser window or tab
• Under “Athletes (Individual) click “Register Now”
• Create and account
• Select the $16 Extended Coverage Membership
• Enter the Club Code: XTFDX5
• This will associate you with “Built by Beavers LLC” as your Club.
• Return to the browser window/tab with your MDC registration still in progress
4) “Before Registering for Water Practices” page on MDC site
• Click the link “Download session info here” to get a full listing of classes, descriptions, locations and pricing
• When you have selected your classes, note the Course code, and then select “clicking here for RecWeb”
• See “Register for your In-Water Course” below for instructions on using RecWeb
4-A) Taking Dryland Classes Only?
• You will register and pay for dryland classes directly on www.montgomerydiveclub.com (not on RecWeb)
• Follow the instructions above
• From the “Before registering for water practices” page, confirm that you have completed RecWeb registration
• Click “Continue to class registration”
• Skip to item 6 below
4-B) Register for your In-Water Course - EXTERNAL SITE
Open the RecWeb Course Registration in a separate browser window or tab
• Once you are there, type in the course numbers for the classes you want.
• Hit the “GO” button and you should see the course details.
• Click “Add” to add the course to your cart.
• Add all of the courses you want then continue to the payment process.
• When you’ve completed the RecWeb registration, return to browser window/tab for MDC registration
5) “Before Registering” page on MDC site (part 2)
• Confirm that you have completed RecWeb registration
• Click “Continue to class registration”
6) “My MDC Training Schedule” page on MDC site
• Select the classes you registered for on RecWeb, as well as any dryland classes you want to add
• Click “Register for Classes!”
• Click “I Accept MDC Terms and Conditions” and then click “Continue”
• Note that when you select a class it may say “Effective March 1st” in red next to the class. This only indicates the date the first payment will be assessed via PayPal if applicable. This is not the session start date.
7) “Training Sessions Selected:” page on MDC site
• This page shows charges assessed by MDC, separate from RecWeb
• Note that the Web Site Fee is a monthly charge, although it currently is not identified as such.
• The web site fee goes directly to the company that developed the system - CMS LLC
• Fill in credit card information and process payment
8) New members only! Membership Fees - Time to use good old fashioned US Postal Service!
Due to the fact that some families have already paid annual memberships in full for the 2012-2013 season, we are not yet able to pay Membership Fees Online. All families in all diving classes pay a separate annual membership fee to defray the cost of coach travel, equipment and insurance fees. Membership fees run from September - August. Each family is only responsible for one fee. If you have three divers in Human Springs Team, you only pay one family fee. If you have a Lesson Diver and a Human Springs Team diver, you pay the higher fee of the two, but you only pay that one fee. You only pay this fee once a year. This fee is paid via check directly to Built by Beavers LLC, the parent company of Montgomery Dive Club.
For the Spring Session we pro-rate the fee because only 1/2 of the season is remaining.
• High School - $25/family
• Masters (Rusty Springs) - $25/family
• Human Springs Lessons - $10/family
• Human Springs Team - $50/family
• Super Springs Team - $100/family
• National Teams - $150/family
Please DO NOT deliver checks to coaches on the pool deck.
Please send a check payable to: “Built By Beavers LLC” 5517 Southampton Drive Springfield, VA 22151
Thank you for your patience with this process. We understand that it is unnecessarily complex, and we are trying to simplify it as quickly as possible. If you find any inconsistencies in our documentation please contact us at MDCController@gmail.com