New MDC Registration System
MDC is now using a custom registration system through www.montgomerydiveclub.com. We ask all active divers to register with the MDC site. This system is in use by many USA Diving programs around the country. It is a powerful tool for improving our communications and is intended to simplify your registration experience moving forward. It is highly secure, and very safe for use as an online payment system.
What does it do?
Our intent is for this system to guide you through the steps of registering for our classes with minimal confusion, allowing you to pay fees directly to MDC whenever possible, as well as direct you to external sites such as the REC-Web site where you can pay for Montgomery County Recreation Department’s in-water diving classes. We strongly recommend that you begin your registration process for each session at www.montgomerydiveclub.com.
Key features and benefits of the system include:
• Sign up for and pay for dryland online using recurring monthly credit card payments
• Ensure that you are in the proper group for receiving relevant news and program updates
• Ensure that coaches have updated contact information for all families
• Track critical data in a central repository
• Capture emergency contact information and make it easily accessible to MDC personnel
Session Membership Fee:
In order to defray some of the cost of our liability insurance, the online registration system and coaches travel expenses, each active member of the club is asked to pay a Membership Fee of $15 to the Dive Club each session. This will be set up as a one-time credit card charge during your quarterly registration process. A portion of this fee will be paid directly to the company that created and maintains the registration system for MDC (CMS LLC).
Wait - You Want My Address AGAIN?!
Unfortunately we are aware that during the registration process MDC customers are forced to input the exact same information on the MCRD and MDC sites. It is redundant and irritating. We are unable to change this, but please know that we are equally unhappy with the inconvenience.
What will MDC do with your Information?
• Help coaches and staff communicate with divers and families
• Help divers and families communicate with coaches and staff
• Never sell it
• Never share it outside of authorized MDC personnel
This is all part of a much bigger effort to improve the quality of our program administration, keep customers informed, and make your experience with MDC a simpler and more pleasant one.
and give us a brief description of the issue(s). We’ll be in touch quickly to help you sort it out.